U18 2021 Admissions
(Secondary 3,4,5 and grade 12/grades 9-12)
All players welcome.
The U18 program is designed for the elite soccer player whose goal is to continue at the NCAA or U Sport level. Since 2012, the Ribeiro-Moojen Combine has helped over 100 Quebec soccer players obtain NCAA and U Sport athletic & academic scholarships. By combining a grade 12 pre-university program, all U18 players are prepared for NCAA eligibility and graduates obtain an Ontario School Diploma (OSSD) recognized by the NCAA. International students are welcome.
SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- September & October: Training camp and friendly games
- November/December: Travel Showcase (Eastern US)
- January: Off season fitness and indoor training
- February: Spring training and exhibition games at Montverde Academy in Florida
- March & April: Travel Showcase or games versus university teams (TBA).
- May: Ribeiro Moojen Combine (Montreal)
- Professional Coaching
- Training schedules integrated into the school timetable
- Training & Nutrition Program
- Gym and Training Facilities
- On site Synthetic Field
- Winter Training in the Dome + Futsal
- Training Gear, tracksuits and travel bag
Transportation,travel costs and hotels are not included.
- NCAA Eligibility Center registration
- NCAA consultation
- SAT Preparation
- University Scouting Combine
- Special guests throughout the year.
- Individual video to promote each player
For more information and how to apply, please email us at email@example.com