RMPUS Senior M 2022 Admissions
(Secondary 3,4,5 and grade 12/grades 9-12)
All players welcome.
The RMPUS Senior M program is designed for the elite soccer player whose goal is to continue at the NCAA or U Sport level. Since 2012, the Ribeiro-Moojen Combine has helped over 200 Quebec soccer players obtain NCAA and U Sport athletic & academic scholarships. By combining a grade 12 pre-university program, all U18 players are prepared for NCAA eligibility and graduates obtain an Ontario School Diploma (OSSD) recognized by the NCAA. International students are welcome.
SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- September & October: Training camp and friendly games
- November: Travel Showcase (NY)
- December: Travel Showcase (Eastern US)
- January: Spring training and NCAA Showvase games at Montverde Academy in Florida
- March & April: Travel Showcase or games versus NCAA university teams.
- Spring: Ribeiro Moojen NCAA Combine (Montreal)
- Professional Coaching
- Training schedules integrated into the school timetable
- Training & Nutrition Program
- Gym and Training Facilities
- On site Synthetic Field
- Winter Training in the Dome + Futsal
- Training Gear, tracksuits and travel bag
Transportation,travel costs and hotels are not included.
RMPUS Senior M exclusives:
- NCAA Eligibility Center registration guidance
- NCAA consultation
- SAT Preparation
- University Scouting Combine
- Special guests throughout the year.
- Individual video to promote each player
- Players are grouped according to their age level.
- RMPUS reserves the right to group players accordingly.
- Secondary III and IV players may only participate in the travel showcases upon inviation.
Link to our youtube channel:
For more information and how to apply to the program, please email us at email@example.com